Sunny Brook Blended Whiskey (700ml)

STORE CLOSED FOR WALK IN BROWSING.
ONLINE, PHONE & PICK UP ORDERS ONLY.

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

No guaranteed delivery times.*
  • DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
  • Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).

Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.

Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Sunny Brook Blended Whiskey (700ml)

Kentucky, UNITED STATES
$79.99 Bottle
  • ABV 40%

Presently owned by Beam Global Spirits and Wine, Sunny Brook is a brand that seems to have been relegated to the bottom shelf even in the US, but one which to our knowledge has never hit Australian shores. What is this American oddity? A genuine curio or just a "ghost of low-brow hooch" as one commentator has put it? Being 80% neutral grain alcohol it doesn't qualify as a Bourbon, hence the designation as simply a 'blended whiskey' - the remainder being 20% 'straight whiskey'. There's little more we can tell you about this relic. Expect a light, zesty quasi Bourbon experience.

No tasting notes available.