- Nick's Import
2020 Dragon de Quintus Pre-Arrival Offer
Composed of 84.7% Merlot and 15.3% Cabernet Franc, while possessing an alcohol of 15.2%, the 2020 le Dragon de Quintus has a deep garnet-purple color and notions of plum preserves, kirsch, black raspberries and cinnamon toast, plus hints of mossy tree bark and incense. The full-bodied palate is jam-packed with juicy black and red berries, supported by soft tannins and lovely freshness, finishing long and spicy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
The 2020 Le Dragon de Quintus is very nicely done. In 2020, it has an extra kick of freshness that was at times missing from earlier vintages. That energy neatly plays off the natural richness of this site. All the elements are well balanced here. Crushed raspberry, cinnamon, new leather and blood orange linger. This is a terrific showing,
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
A soft, round red with blackberry, chocolate and hints of spice and cedar. It’s medium-bodied with silky tannins and a juicy finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.