- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Mangot Pre-Arrival Offer
Composed of 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, the deep garnet-purple colored 2020 Mangot is scented of ripe black plums, blackberry preserves and black cherry compote, followed by hints of licorice, dark chocolate and cardamom, with a waft of wild mushrooms. The medium to full-bodied palate gives a great intensity of juicy black fruits with soft, rounded tannins and just enough freshness to support, finishing earthy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
I like the balance and tannin integration to this chewy, polished red. Blackberry, blueberry and hazelnut undertones. From organically grown grapes.
Deeply colored, the wine opens with flowers, espresso, licorice, smoke and black cherries coated with chocolate. Silky, fresh and polished, the wine is rich, round and fresh, with a gorgeous sweetness, lift and purity in the fruit.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.