- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Ferriere Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Ferrière is a powerhouse. Gravel, scorched earth, licorice, cloves, lavender and inky dark fruit saturate the palate. A virile, potent wine, Ferrière shows the more virile side of Margaux off to great effect. Readers will find a wine of tremendous gravitas. Aging is 40% in new oak, 40% in one year barrels and 20% in concrete tanks.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Full-bodied with layers of bark, black tea and intense blackberry and earth. Iodine, too. It’s powerful, chewy and focused. 68% cabernet, 27% merlot, 3% petite verdot and 2% cabernet franc. From biodynamically grown grapes. Demeter certification.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.