- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Duhart-Milon Pre-Arrival Offer
This is so refined with beautiful currant, berry and some subtle chocolate and coffee.
It’s full and very subtle with fine tannins that have a long finish. Such purity and
finesse with structure. Fresh and savory. 72% cabernet sauvignon and 28% merlot.
Lots of tobacco, damp earth, chocolate, and lead pencil notes define the 2020 Château
Duhart-Milon. Medium to full-bodied, it has a beautifully balanced mouthfeel, loads of
blue and black fruits, and ripe yet certainly present tannins. Its relatively plush,
rounded style is not too dissimilar from the 2016, but it offers ample structure as well.
The blend is 72% Cabernet Sauvignon and 28% Merlot, and it hit 13% natural alcohol. This
is another classic, concentrated, impressive wine from this team.
Earthy in nature, the wine lifts off with its cigar wrapper, forest leaf, tobacco,
peppery spice and sweet red currant profile. Medium-bodied, elegant, silky and fresh,
with a beautiful symmetry and balance, along with freshness, length and purity in the
fruits, this is a top vintage for Duhart Milon. The wine is a blend of 72% Cabernet
Sauvignon and 28% Merlot. This is the first vintage made in the new cellars, which for
the first time allow for parcel by parcel vinification.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Restrained and sombre at first, but carefully constructed, with a rippling muscular
texture, full of firm tannins with bright acidities underneath. Like the precision and
the slightly austere cool blue fruits, pencil lead and liquorice root. Elegant, precise,
feels very Pauillac in its density combined with fine tannins that have life and lift on
the finish. Harvest September 9 to 29. First vintage in the new cellar.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.