- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau de France Pre-Arrival Offer
Attractive blackberry, blackcurrant, licorice and hints of cedar and wood. It’s medium-to full-bodied with firm, polished tannins and a flavorful finish. Classy and balanced.
Lots of ripe red and black fruit, espresso, and chocolate notes emerge from the 2020 Château De France. Medium to full-bodied, beautifully textured, and balanced on the palate, it offers ripe, polished tannins and notable purity of fruit. Drink this incredibly charming, layered, outstanding wine over the coming two decades.
Chateau de France has been on quite a roll lately and 2020 is no exception. The wine is dark in color and in its fruit. There are additional nuances of smoke, tobacco leaf, savory herbs and currants. Lush, round, silky and sweet, there is energy, length and complexity here. Plus, the wine sells for a song.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.