- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau de Carles Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Château de Carles has a cohesive, focused bouquet of blackberry, briar and subtle ferrous scents. The palate is well balanced with a fleshy opening, but there is still commendable structure to this Fronsac, and well-integrated oak toward the finish. This comes recommended and should age well in bottle for up to 15 years.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Plenty of blackberry and tar with some walnut undertones. It’s full-bodied, creamy and chewy. The tannins should soften nicely with the barrel aging.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.