- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Couhins Pre-Arrival Offer
Sporting a deep purple-black color, the 2020 Couhins springs from the glass with vibrant notions of cassis and ripe, juicy black plums, followed by hints of kirsch, dark chocolate, fertile loam, cardamom and cumin seed with a hint of mossy tree bark. The medium to full-bodied palate is packed with lively black fruits, supported by grainy tannins and plenty of freshness, finishing on a mineral note.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
A beautiful red with blackberry and blueberry character, as well as plenty of chocolate and hazelnut. It’s round and creamy with ripe, round tannins. Nicely done.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.