- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Clement Pichon Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Clément-Pichon is a beautiful, exotic wine. Crazy aromatics lead into a core of inky red/purplish berry fruit, cedar, tobacco, mint and sweet pipe tobacco, all laced together. The 2020 is a bit eccentric, but it is also loaded with character and personality.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Lots of blackberries, blackcurrants and some black olives on the nose and the palate. Medium to full body, firm tannins and a fresh finish. Solid 2020.
Ripe black cherries, currants, toasty oak, and lead pencil notes all emerge from the 2020 Château Clement-Pichon, a medium to full-bodied, ripe, focused, rich, and mouth-filling Haut-Medoc. It’s going to benefit from a few years of bottle age and keep for 10-15 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.