- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Bel-Air Jean & Gabriel Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Cuvée Jean Gabriel comes bounding out of the glass with exuberant scents of blueberry pie, baked black plums and fruitcake, plus wafts of Indian spices and camphor. The full-bodied palate packs a wallop, featuring plenty of juicy black fruits and a soft texture, finishing with a minty lift.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (July 2021)
Plenty of blackberry with hints of chocolate, walnuts and plums. It’s full-bodied with round, layered tannins and a delicious, savory finish. Best ever?
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.