- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Beaumont Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Beaumont is dark, fleshy and wonderfully expressive. Charcoal, scorched earth, lavender and spice give this dark, plummy Haut-Médoc Cru Bourgeois Superieur so much character and personality. Expressive spice and floral notes reappear on the long, beautifully articulated finish. This is a winner.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
A linear and polished young red with compact, silky tannins that are polished and beautiful. Lots of blackberry, blackcurrant, mushroom and spice character. Very solid wine from here.
Full bottle 1,251 g. Cask sample. A cru bourgeois supérieur. 51% Cabernet Sauvignon, 41% Merlot, 8% Petit Verdot.
Dark purplish crimson with black core. Fragrant with cassis and a touch of cassis leaf and just a hint of the sweeter black-plum fruit. Fine, almost gentle tannins for a wine so young, dry but without much friction, almost chalky. A little bit flat on the palate with a charry darkness and less fruit than in the aroma. Could turn into something more elegant but at the moment it is rather slight.
Julia Harding MW - jancisrobinson.com
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.