- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Bastor-Lamontagne is airy, gracious and quite attractive. Gentle hints of tangerine oil, marzipan, mint and yellow flowers open effortlessly in the glass. As always, Bastor-Lamontagne is a floral, perfumed Sauternes of midweight structure and plenty of charm. Tasted two times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
A fresh, refined Sauternes with sliced-pear, apple and mango character. It’s medium-bodied with a crisp, delicate finish. From organically grown grapes.
White peach, flowers, orange rind, creme brulee and green apple jam for the nose. On the palate the wine is sweet, fresh and clearly on the orange tropical side of the style range with loads of honey coated mango, apricot and tangerine in the sweet finish.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Pear drop edging on the nose; this is a little confected. Get the sweetness but not the grip, although an attractive bitter orange note develops with time in the glass. Organic. A yield of 8hl/ha. 12 months ageing in barrels.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.