- Nick's Import
2019 Hauts de Smith Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Les Hauts de Smith Blanc begins a little closed on the nose, soon unfurling to reveal fragrant scents of lime blossoms, lemongrass and shaved ginger with a core of yuzu, fresh apple slices and kumquat plus a waft of dill seed. Medium-bodied, the palate is packed with zip and zing, offering a racy acid backbone and a seriously minerally finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 Les Hauts de Smith Blanc, 100% Sauvignon Blanc, is a wine of real sophistication and class. Floral overtones, orchard fruit, chamomile, mint and a kiss of new French oak all grace this exquisite, wonderfully expansive Sauvignon Blanc.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Les Hauts de Smith Blanc has a little more amplitude on the nose than I expected, quite intense scents of red apple, pear, melon and light waxy aromas, as if there had been a touch of Sémillon in the blend. The palate is well balanced with fresh acidity, crisp and focused with a tangy salinity that gets the saliva flowing on the finish. Superb.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Already a delicious, fruity white with light mango, pear and honey character. Medium body, creamy texture and a fruity finish. Not the most concentrated, but nicely done.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.