- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Siran Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Siran is a dense, potent wine. Super-ripe red cherry, red plum, rose petal, mint, spice and blood orange infuse the 2019 with notable textural richness. This is an especially unctuous style, and yet Siran offers terrific persistence and plenty of character.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Siran has a drop dead gorgeous bouquet with pure blackberry and boysenberry fruit. Touches of crushed violet identify it as a Margaux. The oak is neatly folded into the fruit. The palate is very well balanced with succulent tannins, fleshy and sweet yet with depth and grip. Veins of blue fruit appears towards the spicy finish. This Siran boasts one of the longest finishes that I have ever encountered from this estate. Seriously good.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A dense, beautifully integrated red with blackberry, blueberry and chocolate character. It’s full-bodied with ripe tannins and a fresh, focused finish. Shows lots of blue fruit and flowers at the end. Siran does it again, after a gorgeous 2018.
Tight and concentrated fruits, this is knitted down right now, more muscled than many in the appellation and will need a good few years to soften. Clear dark spice, the Petit Verdot is pulling its weight and making its presence felt not just in the fruit quality but the sappy nature of the tannins, springly tightly shut on the finish.
Jane Anson - Decanter
The overwhelming scent of violets is the first thing you notice. From there, touches of smoky espresso, sweet cherries and black pit fruits come alive. Silky and polished on the palate, the finish delivers loads of sweet, lush, ripe fruits with elegance and purity.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.