- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Coutet Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Coutet has a luscious bouquet with scents of dried honey, honeysuckle and orange pith, intense and well defined. The palate is built around Coutet's trademark line of acidity, an underlying zestiness cutting through the unctuous honeyed fruit with a welcome orange rind and marmalade note on the persistent finish. Excellent.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A sweet, dense and rich white with oily character. Full and layered. Extremely long. Spicy. Very dense.
Lots of pure honeycomb, candied orange, quince, and white flower notes all emerge from the 2019 Château Coutet, another balanced, sweetly fruited dessert wine from 2019 with lots to love. I don't think it's going to match the 2016, but it's certainly in the same class as the 2017. It's going to shine right out of the gate yet keep for 15-20 years in cold cellars.
Orange blossoms, honey, cinnamon spice, creme brulee, pineapple and candied apricots create the perfume. On the palate, the wine pops with honey-drenched pineapple, mango and orange marmalade. As sweet as this is, there is ample freshness to keep everything lifted.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.