- Nick's Import
2016 Chateau Cantegril Pre-Arrival Offer
This has a lively ginger note adding energy to the mix of singed almond, creamed peach and warm piecrust flavors. Solid.-J.M.
The 2016 Cantegril offers good up-front appeal in its orange peel, tropical fruit and lightly honeyed flavors, but then loses some of its persistence on the mid-palate and finish. As it is, the 2016 is very good, but it could be better, perhaps meaningfully so.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.