- Nick's Import
2016 Carmes de Rieussec (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2016 Carmes de Rieussec is a blend of 57% Semillon and 43% Sauvignon Blanc. It has an attractive bouquet with simple honey and yellow flower aromas tinged with vanilla pod. The palate is simple and quite linear, maybe missing some botrytis and viscosity towards the finish. Not bad, but I have encountered better Carmes de Rieussec in the past and the 2015 is much better.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A fresh and clean Sauternes with dried apples and peaches. Medium body. Off-dry. Pretty.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.