Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Clos Lunelles Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 Clos Lunelles is composed of 80% Merlot, coming in with an alcohol of 14.79% and a pH of 3.65. It is being aged in French oak barriques, 50% new. Deep purple-black colored, it springs from the glass with vibrant notes of crushed black cherries and black raspberries, giving way to hints of wild blueberries, chocolate box and cardamom with a touch of violets. The medium to full-bodied palate is chock-full of crunchy, energetic black and red fruits, supported by fine-grained tannins and oodles of freshness, finishing long and lifted.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
The 2020 Clos Lunelles is plush, sensual and wonderfully inviting. Inky dark fruit, licorice, lavender and spice envelop the palate. Forward and juicy right out of the bottle. Readers will have a hard time keeping their hands off this gem. The 2020 has an extra kick of vibrancy that works balances the natural intensity of the year.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Lots of chalk, dark-fruit, bark and mushroom character. Violets, too. It’s medium-to full-bodied with firm, juicy tannins and a fresh finish.
Brilliant stuff from the team at Pavie, the 2020 Clos Lunelles boasts fabulous Castillon minerality as well as lots of cassis and black raspberry fruits, notes of spicy oak and white flowers, medium to full-bodied richness, vivid purity of fruit, and a great, balanced, lengthy style that just begs to be drunk. It’s worth a case purchase and should keep for 15 years.
Opaque in color, the wine explodes with notes of flowers, licorice, blackberry, crushed rocks, plum liqueur and espresso. Thick, rich, lusciously textured and intense, the salinity from the deep limestone terroir shines through right from the start through to the opulent, velvety finish. This is the equal of many of the best Saint-Emilion terroirs. But it needs time to come together, so please wait at least 7 or more years before pulling a cork. The wine was made from blending 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.