Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Poujeaux Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 Poujeaux is gorgeous. Pliant and radiant in the glass, with terrific palate presence, the 2019 captures all the richness of the year and yet also stays light on its feet. Sage, rose petal, spice and sweet macerated cherry all grace this ethereal, vivid and very pretty Poujeaux.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Poujeaux has a more introverted bouquet than some of its Moulis associates, though it opens nicely offering black cherries, liquorice, pressed iris petals and touches of crushed stone. The palate is medium-bodied with insistent grip on the entry. This Poujeaux has good backbone, almost Pauillac-like in style with a dense and persistent finish that augers for a long-term wine that will repay those with the nous to cellar it a few years. Superb.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Solid as a rock this year with blueberries and crushed stones. Dried lavender, too. It’s medium-bodied, yet structured and long. Excellent.
Fresh and already showing loads of flowers, dark cocoa, black cherry and wet earth on the nose. Round, soft and approachable, you can enjoy all the ripe, sweet, lush fruits with just a few years of aging. And even better, you can keep it for up to 2 decades. The wine is a blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot, reaching 14.1% alcohol.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.