Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Malartic Lagraviere Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Fermented in 55% new barrels and blended of 90% Sauvignon Blanc and 10% Sémillon, the 2018 Malartic Lagraviere 2018 Blanc is a little closed to start, soon opening on the nose to reveal ripe apples, Bosc pears and warm peach scents with hints of wet pebbles and freshly baked bread. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is packed with apple and pear flavors with just enough freshness and an oily texture, finishing long and spicy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
This white offers a racy edge, but there are fuller yellow apple and shortbread notes encased here and they should emerge fully soon enough. Pretty solid feel.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
A very dense and powerful young white with sliced-apple, pear and aniseed character and an undertone of fennel. Full-bodied. Salty and tangy. Great wine.
One of the few compelling whites of the vintage, the 2018 Malartic-Lagravière Blanc offers an intriguing combination of energy and textural depth. Green apple, pear, crushed rocks, citrus and floral notes build in an expressive white that has so much to offer. In 2018, the Blanc is 90% Sauvignon Blanc and 10% Sémillon.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2018 Château Malartic-Lagravière Blanc comes from a 7-hectare section of Malartic’s vineyards which are planted at 10,000 vines per hectare (this is very high-density plantings). A blend of 90% Sauvignon and 10% Sémillon, it has a thrilling mineral-laced style as well as racy citrus and lime fruit, medium to full body, high yet integrated acidity, and a crisp, clean, dry finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.