Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Grand Pontet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2018 Grand-Pontet has a deep purple-black color and begins a bit cedary with underlying mulberries, warm plums and cherry preserves plus wafts of dusty soil, garrigue and dried herbs. Full-bodied and laden with earth-sparked black fruit, it has a chewy frame and finishes a little firm.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
A firm and silky young 2018 with dark-berry and chocolate character in a medium-to full-bodied package. Juicy and fresh.
The 2018 Grand-Pontet is powerful, deep and also quite extracted, not to mention very beautiful in this style. There is good attack on the fruit and plenty of structure as well as personality. Readers should expect a potent, explosive Saint-Émilion. Raspberry jam, mocha, espresso and sweet tobacco build in this very pretty and expressive Saint-Émilion. Tasted two times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2018 Château Grand Pontet is beautiful, with vivid cassis, red currants, spice box and graphite aromas and flavors. It's nicely concentrated, has good intensity, a beautiful sense of elegance and purity, and both the freshness and richness of the vintage. It's another beautiful wine from this estate.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.