Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Clerc Milon Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2018 Clerc Milon is composed of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 9% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot and 1% Carménère. Grapes were harvested a bit later here than at Mouton, from September 17 to October 10. Deep garnet-purple colored, it leaps from the glass with bold scents of warm cassis, blackberry compote and dark chocolate with hints of Morello cherries, baking spices and dried roses plus a waft of underbrush. It has a wonderfully rich, confidently sensuous palate with plenty of spicy layers and a velvety texture, finishing long and perfumed. This should age incredibly.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
This is well-built, with a sleek and persistent structure carrying energetic cassis, damson plum, violet and iron notes. Offers a long, pure, almost chiseled finish. A strong showing.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
Very generous and dense with layers of gorgeous blackberries and blueberries. Full-bodied and so layered with fantastic tannin backbone at the same time.
The 2018 Clerc Milon is laced with generous dark fruit, chocolate, licorice and gravel, all of which give the wine its distinct aromatic inflections. Powerful and tannic, the 2018 is going to need at least a few years to come into its own, but it is quite promising. The Cabernet Sauvignon is particularly expressive at this stage. Clerc Milon is 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 9% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot and 1% Carmenère.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Beautiful, with a thrilling freshness and purity, especially in its tannins, the 2018 Château Clerc Milon is full-bodied, concentrated, and layered on the palate, with ample fruit and texture paired with terrific overall balance. Loaded with dark, smoky red and black fruits, graphite, cedar, and tobacco, it's an elegant yet powerful wine. The blend is 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 9% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Petit Verdot and Carménère, all aged in 50% new oak.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.