2015 Mazzei Fonterutoli Chianti Classico

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 2-3 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

95 93

2015 Mazzei Fonterutoli Chianti Classico

Tuscany, ITALY
$37.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 5 - 6 years (2022-2023)
  • ABV 13.5%
  • Closure: Cork

Aged for 12 months in small oak barrels this charming Chianti Classico is produced from 90% Sangiovese and the remaining 10% Malvasia Nera, Colorino and MerlotExcellent depth of colour for Sangiovese displaying a totally opaque dark red black core with a dark red hue. Lifted aromas of ripe blackcurrant and dark cherries subtlety infused with herbs are followed by earthy tobacco, old cedar and spice. Medium bodied and very savoury there’s good flesh to the rich blackcurrant and ripe dark cherry flavours which sit over subtle nuances of earth, old spicy cedar and dried herbs. Slightly dryish finish with beautifully refined tannins creating an elegant polished mouthfeel. Long aftertaste of spicy blackcurrant, dark cherries, subtle earth, dried herbs and old cedar. A first class example of Chianti that combines richness with old world charm.
Cellar 5-6 years.
Alc 13.5%

Other Reviews....
A pure streak of raspberry and peony marks this elegant red, with accents of black pepper, earth, graphite and tobacco. Firm, stretching out on the finish, showing echoes of fruit, earth and mineral. Best from 2019 through 2033.
93 points
Wine Spectator