Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Langoa Barton Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Langoa Barton is a blend of 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 38% Merlot and 8% Cabernet Franc picked between 19 September and 5 October, matured in 60% new oak. It has a slightly smudged bouquet at first, a mixture of red and black fruit, a little sous-bois and tobacco developing in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with gently grippy tannin, veering more towards red fruit here, but laced with tobacco and cedar notes. The finish is austere and perhaps mean at the moment, so hopefully it will develop more flesh by the time of bottling. I must confess that I cannot remember tasting Langoa next to Léoville Barton at this stage and finding such a disparity between the two wines, attested by tasting the 2014s just afterwards and finding them closer together in terms of quality.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Very fresh, with a sleek frame around bright red currant and plum notes. Shows really good cut through the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fine fragrance and fruit: shows the purity and depth of a classic vineyard with nothing exaggerated. Discreet but full of character; in perfect balance.
Very ripe and fruit with lots of mature berry and plum character. Full body, round tannins and a savory finish. Juicy.
This wine is concentration in both tannins and fruit and has the potential to be generous in character. Red fruits and blackberry flavors mingle with the dry, firm tannins.
The 2015 Langoa Barton is fleshy, open-knit and absolutely delicious. Sweet red cherry and pomegranate are pushed forward, while hints of violet, lavender and spice add freshness and lift to the succulent finish. The gracious, feminine side of Saint-Julien comes through in spades. This is very nicely done. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.