2010 Katnook Estate Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2010 Katnook Estate Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon

Coonawarra, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$32.99 Bottle
  • Cellar Drink Now - 6 years (2013-2019)
  • ABV 13.5%
  • Closure: Screw Cap


An Outstanding Coonawarra Cabernet - Katnook Estate back to it’s best.

The 2010 Coonawarra vintage will be remembered, not only as one of the earliest, but also for being amongst the best. The near ideal weather conditions of below average rainfall and above average temperatures leading up to harvest were conducive to an early start resulting in perfectly ripened Cabernet Sauvignon fruit.
In 2010 Coonawarra showed why it is one of the great red wine producing regions of Australia.

The 2010 KAtnook was matured for 22 months in oak barriques of which 40% were new and predominately French whilst the remaining 60% were second use being a combination of French and American barriques. Totally opaque black crimson colour with black crimson hue. Nosing offers up scents of blackcurrant, dark chocolate, vanillin cedar, a hint of mint and spice showing very good intensity. Medium to full bodied and beautifully textured the palate delivers a gorgeous perfectly ripened fruit profile of blackcurrant, choc mint, cedar and spice. Velvet smooth tannins with long blackcurrant, dark chocolate and spicy cedar aftertaste.
Drink over the next 5-6 years (2013-2019)
Alc 13.5%