2010 Innocent Bystander  Pinot  Noir

STORE CLOSED. ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

No guaranteed delivery times.*
  • DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
  • AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.

Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.

Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2010 Innocent Bystander Pinot Noir

Yarra Valley, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
$19.99 Bottle
  • Cellar Drink Now - 3 years (2011-2014)
  • ABV 13%
  • Closure: Screw Cap

The majority of this wine (60%) was matured in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness whilst the remaining 40% was matured in a mixture of new and used French oak barriques.

Semi translucent dark crimson red colour with mauve crimson hue. The nose displays lifted scents of dark cherry and toast followed by a touch of anise with some spicy end notes. Fruit driven palate that’s light to medium bodied with flavours of dark cherry, plum and dark raspberry followed by some spicy cedar characters. Very fine grained soft tannins with good depth and medium to long aftertaste of dark cherry, plum, toast and spice. Drink over next 2-3 years (2011-2014)
Alc 13.0%