2015 Chateau d'Yquem Pre-arrival Offer
While Chateau d'Yquem is consistently at the top of the ratings in Sauternes, there are vintages that rise above others. Most recently we've seen the 2001 and 2009 wines earning perfect scores, and now the 2015 is looking to follow in their footsteps. Picked in four passes through the vineyards over seven weeks, the 2015 wine is a blend of 75% Semillon and 25% Sauvignon Blanc and tops out at 145 grams of residual sugar. And where other standout vintages of d'Yquem are known for their opulence, the 2015 shines with its complexity and nerve, showing a supreme balance and purity of fruit.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in April 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.