September 2021 Releases
Following on from the en-primeur campaign, the Bordeaux merchants' other big 2021 offering is their 'September Releases' that focus on iconic wines from other parts of the world. Top producers from North and South America, along with Tuscany and South Africa now release their wine via the Bordeaux marketplace, and this year we will be offering these pre-arrival wines that are due to land in April 2022.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in April 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.