Sauternes 2013 Pre Arrival Offer
It's no secret now that the red wines of Bordeaux in 2013 will be remembered as average at best, with most struggling against the constant onset of Botrytis. All the while the producers in Sauternes and Barsac were rubbing their hands in glee, this noble rot being just the thing they need for top class sweet white wines. It wasn't the consistent success of years such as 2011, but the best houses have created lush wines with high, fresh acid, the perfect combination for classic long lived examples.
With the Australian dollar taking a dive this year, we're presenting these wines now as a final chance to secure top class Sauternes and Barsac at prices that can only increase by the time they land in mid-2016. Stocks are very limited.
1. There is no minimum order unless stated
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued -payment will be due on receipt of this invoice
4. The wines are due to arrive in late 2016
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine
6. Errors and omissions excepted
7. Delivery charges apply to any order under $200 in value- these can be found on the Australian Freight page.