Even though technology has invaded many wineries in the Rhone, Laurence Feraud and her father Paul, of Domaine Pegau have earned a reputation as 'Traditionalists'. The Cuvee Reservee is an illustration of just this stance. Hand harvest and hand sorting, no destemming and the different varietals of the cuvee co fermented together by indigenous yeasts in concrete tanks without temperature control. Laurence Feraud's influence on the estate is increasingly palpable, however there is no doubt that Paul stays on as the inspiration for everything that happens in the vineyards and winery. All up, it makes for a winning father and daughter team that Chateauneuf fans can embrace.
Our first direct import shipment includes the newly released 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Reserve available for only $84.99 a bottle on pre-arrival, with great deals also on back vintages from the outstanding 2016 and 2015 vintages. Included also is the ultra-premium 2016 Cuvee da Capo, the tiny production 2014 Cuvee Laurence, along with both white Chateauneuf du Pape bottlings and their Chateau Pegau Cotes du Rhone range. Quantities on many of these are extremely limited, with all wines sold on a first in first served basis, and delivery expected September 2020.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in September 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.