Chateau d'Yquem Pre-Arrival Offer - The best of the best
First shipment sold out in hours, final stocks secured for November arrival
Superlatives are often not enough when it comes to describing Chateau d'Yquem. Standing alone as the only Premier Cru Superieur ranked sauternes property, Chateau d'Yquem is situated in the epicentre of prime sweet wine production in France. Their unique position, and wealth of soil profiles, allows d'Yquem to produce wines of enormous complexity with consistent accumulation of botrytis often in years when others struggle.
This is a rare opportunity to secure bottles of Chateau d’Yquem from the very best vintages of the last 20 years. Each wine here represents the pinnacle of sweet wine produced around the world. Stocks are extremely limited, and include landmark vintages 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2015.
Stock is due to arrive November 2021.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.