Bauchet Champagne – Pre-Arrival Offer
Established in 1920 the Bauchet family estate covers 34 hectares spread out on 7 different terroirs. The vineyards are located in the Côte des Blancs, the Montagne de Reims and in the Côte des Bar.
These direct imports are a great alternative to the big houses of Veuve Clicquot, Moet & Chandon and the like, with their distinctive packaging, quality and this special pre-arrival pricing making them exceptional value for Premier Cru Champagne.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.