2015 Tardieu Laurent Pre-Arrival Offer
As more of the top wines are released it's clear that much of Europe enjoyed an incredibly successful pair of vintages in both 2015 and 2016, and none more so that in the Rhone Valley of France. It's exciting then to be on the cusp of landing the latest 2015 wines from Tardieu Laurent.
The Maison has been on the rise for some years now, and with each vintage the wines are becoming more refined and expressive of the great plots they work with. In 2015 Bastien Tardieu notes "how well-integrated and round, even soft the tannins are, and have been since early on.” This is true for both the rich Northern Rhone reds, along with a collection of spicy, aromatic and succulent Southern Rhone wines.
Quantities across the board are extremely limited, but especially the wines of the north. All wines will be sold on a first in first served basis, with delivery expected May 2018.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in May 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.