Store Closed until further notice. Online Orders Only.
- We have re-introduced a click and collect service into our checkout and will update customers in due course.
- Please note the following conditions for placing orders for pick up:
- DO NOT visit the store to collect your order until you have been contacted advising that it is ready.
- Please wear a mask and follow COVID19 health protocols when collecting your order.
- Please bring PHOTO ID or collection may be refused.
- We remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Despite restrictions on retail lifting, we will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- We are considering commencing a click and collect service and will update customers in due course.
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
FIRST UPDATED 23.03.2020
As of today we have made the unprecedented decision to close our Melbourne store, effective immediately, to in-store customers due to COVID-19. Outside of public holidays this is the first time we have ever closed the doors to the public and shows how concerned we are with maintaining the health and well-being of our staff, and minimising risk to you our customers.
We will continue to operate online. We are monitoring the Australian Federal and Victorian State Government regulations and advice and currently we are allowed to operate in this capacity. You can also call us to discuss any requirements and we can assist over the phone. We are continuing to receive daily deliveries from our suppliers, all who have implemented their own control procedures.
There will be no pick ups in store, even for local or regular customers. The shop will be closed on Sundays.
Fastway or Auspost? Some information on delivery services to note;
Fastway couriers are now processing all deliveries as an ATL (Authority to Leave) transaction, this means signatures will not be required for delivery. If you are not home the parcel will be left in a safe place at the delivery address, and a photo will be taken of the item at the door. If the courier cannot deliver the package to a safe place, they will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this instance, the parcel will be dropped in to a local Parcel Connect outlet for collection at a convenient time, or returned to the nearest depot for redelivery.
If you are home then the Fastway Courier Franchisee will ask you to confirm your first and last name and will enter these details into the scanner on your behalf. No signature will be required, allowing for a contactless delivery to take place.
Australia Post. NOTE: Expect long delays for deliveries to Parcel Lockers or PO boxes.
If the Fastway method of delivery is not suitable for you can still specify Australia Post as your preferred freight provider in the special delivery instructions at checkout. If you do not nominate we will default to Fastway unless we can obviously identify otherwise. Australia Post will leave the parcel at the front door if they feel it is safe to do so, otherwise they will leave a card directing you to collect from your local Post Office.
These are unforeseen circumstances and unusual times. We currently believe that we will be able to continue providing you with the great level of service we have always done so, and ask for your forbearance while we navigate through this. If we experience any delays in sourcing more stocks we will contact those people who have ordered products with delays to advise them on what we believe the approximate delay will be. We would also suggest you allow more time for deliveries as the current situation is somewhat unknown.
We will continue to assess the situation on a daily basis and we will update you if anything changes. We look forward to the end of this and re-opening our store to you. Until then, thank you for your support and stay safe.