Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Parker's Heritage Master Distiller's Blend of Mashbills Bourbon Whiskey (750ml) - Sixth Release
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- ABV 65.8%
A blend of rye heavy and wheat-based Bourbon mashbills, aged since 2001 and bottled at a hefty 69.7%. Another belter from Parker Beam that won't be on our shelves for long.Other reviews... the sugars arrive as though blasted though a cannon...Shows plenty of muscle, but subtlety and sophistication in equal measures too. 94.5 points
- Jim Murrays Whisky Bible 2016 A blend of two different 11 year old bourbons—one being a rye-based bourbon, the other being wheat-based. The wheat lends drinkability, while the rye contributes a spicy zing. The combination works very nicely, with light toffee, nutty caramel, nougat, soft orchard fruit, black cherry, vanilla, and cinnamon. (Note: this is the first of three different batches that will eventually be bottled.) 91 points
- www.maltadvocate.com, (Winter 2012) Reviewed by: John Hansell