2019 Chateau d'Yquem Pre-Arrival Offer
As the only Sauternes property classified as Premier Cru Superieur, drinking a bottle of Chateau d'Yquem is an experience unlike any other. Situated in the epicentre of prime sweet wine production in France, their unique position and wealth of soil profiles allows d'Yquem to produce wines of enormous complexity with consistent accumulation of botrytis often in years when others struggle.
2019 was by no means an easy vintage, with warm and dry conditions for much of the season punctuated by a deluge in late July that helped push along ripening, and rain towards the end of September that stimulated the all-important botrytis development. Harvest was mainly conducted over a very short five day window in the middle of October.
- Sold Out2019 Chateau d'Yquem (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer$360. 00 Bottle$4320.00 Dozen
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in October 2022.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.