Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Bauchet Signature Brut Champagne Premier Cru Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar Drink Now - 5 years (2019-2024)
- ABV 12.5%
- Closure: Cork
Established in 1920 the Bauchet family estate covers 34 hectares spread out on 7 different terroirs. The vineyards are located in the Côte des Blancs, the Montagne de Reims and in the Côte des Bar. These direct imports are a great alternative to the big houses of Veuve Clicquot, Moet & Chandon and the like, with their distinctive packaging, quality and this special pre-arrival pricing making them exceptional value for Premier Cru Champagne.
A blend of 80% Chardonnay and 20% Pinot Noir (of which 20% are reserve wines) sourced from Bauchet’s premier cru vineyards located in the Cotes des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. The wine is aged for a minimum of 36 months on lees before being disgorged.
Fluffy white, the mousse shows good hold over a pale straw coloured base that has tinges of pale gold around the edges. Very fine and persistent bead. The nose dispels top notes of yeast lees and citrus, with baked bread, light pear and traces of apple also chiming in. Graceful with a light oily feel, flavours of baked bread and yeast lees dominate over pear, citrus and faint cashew. Finishes dry and crisp with a lengthy aftertaste.
Drink over the next 4-5 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.