Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Bauchet Origine Brut Champagne Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar Drink Now - 4 years (2019-2023)
- ABV 12%
- Closure: Cork
A blend of 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay (25% of which are reserve wines), it spends a minimum of 24 months on lees before being disgorged. A very frothy mousse sits atop a pale straw coloured base that possesses an exceptionally fine bead and persistent bead. Aromas of pear and yeast lees meld into baked apple and bready cashew like notes. Rich pear, bready characters and yeast lees have a creamy feel with cashew and subtle baked apple characters ensuing. Dry refreshing finish with a bready yeast lees, citrus, apple and cashew aftertaste. Great value.
Drink over the next 3-4 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.