Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Bauchet Contraste Blanc de Pinot Noir Extra Brut Champagne Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar Drink Now - 5 years (2019-2024)
- ABV 12.5%
- Closure: Cork
Made with a low dosage from 100% Pinot Noir, 25% being reserve wines, Contraste sees a minimum of 24 months ageing before being disgorged. Good foamy mousse with a pale straw, pale gold coloured base finely threaded by a very persistent bead. Rich, toasty yeast lees aromas merge into baked bread notes with subtle winter strawberry, citrus and brioche also evident. Slightly tighter and leaner as well as drier than the Origine, the palate features a complex flavour profile of oily baked bread, yeast lees, citrus, subtle toasty characters and pear within an elegant airy mouthfeel. Very dry, racy and tightly knit finish with a sculptured medium to long aftertaste.
Drink over the next 4-5 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.