Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Guiraud (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 Guiraud is fabulous. Usually a more opulent wine, the 2020 impresses with its translucent personality. Orange confit, apricot preserves, chamomile and dried flowers all develop in the glass. I very much like the energy here. A classy, impressive wine.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Spicy and intense with dried-apple, peach and some stone character. It’s medium-bodied and sweet, yet fresh and vivid.
Roasted nuts, pears, pineapple, white peach, mango and honeysuckle make a gorgeous perfume. On the palate the wine shines with its perfect balance between all the decadently sweet pineapples and candied apricots coated with honey, and ample refreshing acidity keeping everything balanced between sweet and fresh.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
This is hugely appealing. Fleshy and exotic, with saffron and cinnamon, luscious and rich in a way that is a little atypical for the signature of Guiraud - you feel the concentration of the vintage, although the necessary lift on the finish comes in through white pepper spice, fennel, white pear and passion fruit. 2020 is the 10th vintage to be certified as organic. A yield of 8.3hl/ha, fermented and aged in 90% new oak.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Full bottle 1,360 g. Undated cask sample. 65% Sémillon, 35% Sauvignon Blanc. Organic certification since 2011. Yield just 8.32 hl/ha. Fermentation and ageing in oak barrels (90% new) for 18 to 24 months.
Very introvert aromatically at the moment although there is a bit of botrytis on the palate. Waxy, round texture and really pretty sweet. Lots of interest here.
Jancis Robinson MW
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.