Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau d'Aiguilhe Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 d'Aiguilhe is bright, punchy and so expressive. Clean mineral accents cut right through a core of blueberry fruit. Graphite, lavender, spice and mocha linger on the clean, bracing finish. Medium in body and vibrant, Stephan von Neipperg's Côtes de Castillon is superb in 2020.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
A solid density of fruit with blackberry, white pepper and some salt. Walnut undertones. Very long and flavorful. Compact palate. Very well done.
Quite floral on the nose with earthy red fruits, forest floor and oceanic notes. On the palate the wine is silky, pure, fresh, vibrant and juicy. There is length and complexity with a cool salty touch to the tannins that is there from the mid-palate through to the finish. Blending 90% Merlot with 10% Cabernet Franc.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Violet reflections, great clarity of colour and immediate whoosh of salinity through the redcurrant fruits. Powerful and focused with bright berry flavours, it practically defines the term crunchy fruit, then softens to show creamier black cherry purée as it relaxes in the glass. Really a very tasty d'Aiguilhe from Vignobles Comtes von Neipperg. Extremely moreish. Harvest September 17 – 28, 30% new oak.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.