Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Siran Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2018 Siran opens with quietly spoken notions of baked blackberries, blackcurrant cordial and bay leaves with hints of scorched earth, tar and tobacco. The full-bodied palate is restrained and elegantly played with subtle earth layers among the black fruit and a solid foundation of ripe, grainy tannins, finishing with earth and mineral nuances.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
Features a plush edge, with warm plum and cassis notes, ample velvety tannins and a long, mesquite- and tea-infused finish that has admirable depth. A distinctive style and should be a smart buy in the vintage.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
This is a solid Siran with blackberries and hints of hazelnuts and chocolate. Full body and chewy tannins that are soft and polished. Shows depth and density.
The 2018 Siran offers an explosion of red cherry/plum fruit, wild flowers, mint and spice. There is a sense of exuberance and energy to the 2018 that is impossible to miss. The tannins are a bit strict today, but there is so much fruit I think all the 2018 needs is time. The blend is 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 44% Merlot, 10% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc. Tasted three times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.