Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Fonroque Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2018 Fonroque (82% Merlot and 18% Cabernet Franc) gives up notions of preserved plums, baked blackberries and dried herbs with hints of raspberry pie, underbrush and black tea. Full-bodied and laden with black fruit, it has loads of red fruit brightness in the mouth with soft, rounded tannins and a refreshing finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
Offers a very focused and racy beam of raspberry and blackberry coulis flavors, liberally infused with anise and sweet tobacco notes. Shows excellent energy through the finish.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
Pretty density and finesse to this wine with blackberry and blueberry character to the fresh and bright structure of polished tannins and crisp acidity.
The 2018 Château Fonroque checks in as a blend of 82% Merlot and 18% Cabernet Franc. Revealing a deep purple color as well as beautiful notes of cassis, crushed flowers, and spice, it's medium to full-bodied, has subtle background oak, sweet tannins, and a great finish. This brilliant Saint-Émilion will drink well for 15-20 years. Tasted twice.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.