Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Lafaurie-Peyraguey (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Since new owners took over at Chateau Lafaurie-Peyraguey in 2014 it has undergone a complete renovation of the cellars and winemaking facilities, along with a decrease in yields to ensure only the best grapes go into their top label. Their renewed attention to detail is also evident in the new bottle design, introduced from the 2013 vintage and featuring a smart engraved logo. The 41 hectare vineyard is planted on clay over limestone soils, with a varietal mix of 93% Semillon, 6% Sauvignon Blanc and 1% Muscadelle.
A plump, open and forward style, with lots of white peach, apricot and pineapple fruit flavors backed by creamed melon and honeysuckle notes. Very flattering.—J.M.
Great acidity gives this wine a really fresh character. Ripe yellow fruits complement the wine's freshness, with a lingering spice note on the close. It is complex, with considerable aging potential. Drink from 2024.
Brought in exclusively by American merchant Jeffrey Davies, the 2017 Château Lafaurie-Peyraguey is a powerhouse of a Sauternes based roughly on 95% Sémillon, 5% Sauvignon Blanc, all harvested between the 25th of September and the 12th of October. A huge bouquet of honeyed peach, citrus, and pineapple upside down cake is followed by a full-bodied, rich, concentrated effort that has the purity and freshness that’s the hallmark of the vintage. It’s a seriously good Sauternes. Tasted twice.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.