Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Haut Batailley Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
This has good currant and damson fruit lined with tobacco and iron notes. Offers slightly dusty tannins but remains fresh and focused overall.—J.M.
This is very structured and serious. Full-bodied, tannic and powerful. Boom. This is one of the best Haut-Batailleys in years. From the new owners, who also own Lynch-Bages.
A true gem in the vintage, and from an estate on the uptick, the 2017 Château Haut Batailley checks in as 66% Cabernet Sauvignon and 34% Merlot that was brought up in 60% new French oak. It’s a big, medium to full-bodied, yet perfectly balanced 2017 that has loads of dark berry fruits, violets, leafy herbs and damp rock-like aromas and flavors. It has a touch of oak to integrate, building tannin, and a great finish, all pointing to a rockstar 2017 that will need short-term cellaring and keep for two decades. Bravo!
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.