Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Fombrauge Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Offers nice flesh, with a mix of black currant and plum fruit inlaid with subtle black tea, graphite and anise notes. Reveals a tobacco edge on the finish. Well done.—J.M.
A tight and elegant red with very fine tannins, a medium body and a fresh finish. Shows tension and freshness. Solid for the region.
This wine is immense, dense in powerful, solid tannins and dark, black fruits. It has great concentration, a dusty texture and final notes of chocolate, black plum and spice. Drink from 2024.
Black currants, caramelized cherries, licorice, and nicely integrated oak all emerge from the 2017 Château Fombrauge. Ripe, sexy, and rounded on the palate, with terrific fruit and sweet tannin, it's a charming 2017 to drink in its first decade of life. The blend is 93% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Franc, aged in 40% new French oak. Tasted twice.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.