Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Doisy Daene (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2017 Doisy Daëne has a slightly closed nose with ripe apples and fresh pears accented with sparks of lemon and orange peel plus a touch of fungi. It's very rich and bold in the mouth with balancing freshness and a long earthy finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate #236 (April 2018)
A bold, ripe, unctuous style in the making, with lots of spicy orange, tangerine and peach notes that roll through an exotic, hazelnut-filled finish.—J.M.
Fresh and crisp, this is a light wine, shining with acidity, citrus and spice. Lemon juice and crisp quince flavors are backed by light botrytis character. Drink from 2021.
The 2017 Doisy-Daëne is a little richer on the nose compared to recent vintages, quite pure with acacia honey, melted wax and touches of almond filtering through with aeration. The palate is well balanced with a viscous opening, finely judged acidity, borrowing some of the weight usually expressed by Doisy-Védrines to create a very satisfying and opulent finish. It does not give the live-wire tension that is common in this Barsac, but it does give plenty of depth and length.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A wine of real density and weight, the 2017 Doisy-Daëne is positively stunning. It is also likely to require a number of years to be at its best, given its currently reserved, shy state of mind. The 2017 is marked by an almost phenolic impression of structure. There is so much to admire, including the wine's explosive energy, but the best is very obviously still to come. What a wine!
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2017 Château Doisy Daëne is a seriously decadent, thick, opulent beauty that packs serious sweetness in its canned peach, lime peel, and exotic tropical fruit aromas and flavors. While it’s a big wine, it has terrific balance, good density and concentration, and a huge finish. It’s a potential blockbuster Barsac that’s going to have a long life.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.