Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Roc de Cambes Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Roc de Cambes is a blend 20% Malbec, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon and 65% Merlot picked on 11 and 12 October, except the Cabernet was picked on 19 October, and matured in 100% new oak. It has a rich and opulent bouquet with black cherries, kirsch, touches of fresh fig and desiccated orange peel. The palate is sweet on the entry with a lot of sucrose-like texture, almost sorbet-like with blood orange infusing the red berry fruit. There is good structure here, plenty of fruit, much more primal than many of its peers. This was a sample that was difficult to read, so I will reserve judgement until later.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A wine of precision and understated intensity, the 2016 Roc des Cambes is nevertheless quite powerful and virile, both of which become increasingly evident as it sits in the glass. Ripe red cherry, smoke, tobacco, licorice and incense run through this deeply expressive, savory Merlot-based blend from vineyards in the Mitjaville family's Côtes de Bourg estate. I imagine the 2016 will drink well for a number of years, but it will also need some cellaring to be at its best.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.