Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Petit Figeac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
This has a fun core of blackberry and black currant fruit, picking up light spearmint and anise notes along the way. Twinge of apple wood on the finish.-J.M.
Refined and very pretty with chocolate, berries and hints of cedar. Medium body, very fine tannins and a fresh and clean finish. Very well done. Second wine of Figeac.
The density of this wine is impressive. Powered by its velvety tannins and ample acidity, ripe black fruits thrust forward to offer both richness and intensity. The crisp, black currant flavor on the finish lifts the whole wine.
The 2016 Petit-Figeac is dark, supple and inviting, with lovely midpalate depth and creaminess. It is exactly what a second wine should be: an introduction to the house style. In 2016, Petit-Figeac has more Cabernet Franc than is often the case, and this, along with the personality of the vintage, gives the wine vibrancy, freshness and energy. Very nicely done. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.