Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 La Parde de Haut Bailly Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 La Parde de Haut-Bailly is a blend of 47% Merlot, 47% Cabernet Sauvignon and 6% Cabernet Franc, picked between 26 September and 18 October. It has a typical bouquet for the vintage with black fruit, smoke and a touch of bay leaf, a little reserved at first but opening with time. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin on the entry. The Merlot imparts a lot of vigor into this Deuxième Vin, which is a feisty little number with great tension on the finish, cedarwood and tobacco lingering on the aftertaste. This comes recommended.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
The mineral and tar character with hints of white pepper is at the forefront of the nose here. The palate's defined by a medium to full body, firm and silky tannins and a fresh finish. More phenolic than the 2015.
This second wine of Haut-Bailly is about 30% of the harvest. It is packed with blackberry and black plum fruits. The richness is contrasted by the firm structure at the back of the wine. Dark tannins and ripe acidity support the fruitiness.
The 2016 La Parde de Haut-Bailly is a gorgeous second wine. Plump, dark and juicy, it will be absolutely delicious right out of the gate. The significant presence of Merlot in the blend gives La Parde its midpalate voluptuousness and juiciness.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.